Liberty Wireless was founded in 2002 and offers prepaid wireless services as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) on the Sprint Nationwide PCS Network. In January 2006, InPhonic, Inc. sold certain of its Liberty Wireless assets to TelePlus Wireless, Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TelePlus Enterprises, Inc.
Liberty Wireless is based in Michigan and is a leading provider of prepaid cell phones and plans. Liberty Wireless specializes in prepaid cellular and you won't find other services being offered on their site.
Plans start at just $8 per month. Annual plans are available for an even greater discount.
Liberty Wireless offers the following cell phone plans that start as low as $8 per month:
· Liberty Wireless Talk & Text Annual: $5 for No Data
· Liberty Wireless 1GB Annual: $8 for 1GB data
· Liberty Wireless 1GB: $10 for 1GB data
· Liberty Wireless 5GB Annual: $20 for 5GB data
· Liberty Wireless 5GB: $20 for 5GB data
· Liberty Wireless 6GB:$35 for 6GB data
Most phones that are unlocked will work on Liberty Wireless.
An unlocked phone means it isn't tied to any carrier, contract, or financing agreement. Consider contacting your current carrier to see if your phone is unlocked, or what the steps are to request to have it unlocked.
You can also consider purchasing an unlocked phone below that is compatible with
You can pay Liberty Wireless via credit card, debit card, or PayPal. You can also make payments online by using a credit card or debit card. Cash and checks can only be taken at retail partner locations. They also offer payment options through MoneyGram, Western Union, and In Person Payment.
· Prepaid plans offer competitive rates with major carriers
· Flexible plan options
· Enjoy fast speeds and lower latency over 5G.
· No credit check
· Voice services only
· No family plans
· You won't be able to make calls to other countries.
· Your phone won't switch to partner networks in areas with poor reception.
For a full list of Simple Mobile Master Agents click here
Sound off below with any thoughts