Canelo Mobile owned by World Heavy Weight boxing Champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Using the marketing reach of the champion who has over 30 million followers on social media.
Canelo Mobile offers affordable plans with international calling and texting to Mexico and 60+ countries. Canelo Mobile also carries The Canelo Phone, a phone branded by the champ.
As a Canelo Mobile customer, customers will also receive access to Canelos Suite of Apps (CaneloRX, iCan, Broxel, and the Canelo App). Customers will get special access to the champ like Pre-fight Training Videos, Post fight interviews, special events and more.
Pretty cool for all Canelo fans, but even for the non fan, Canelo Mobile offers enough to entice a lot of consumers to make the switch.
- Low start up cost (you just need SIMs to begin selling Canelo Mobile)
- Bring your own device program
- Compatible with GSM unlocked devices and T-Mobile branded phones
- Unlimited Data Plan Available
- Marketing power of Saul "Canelo" Mobile with over 30 Million followers
- Calling to Mexico and 60+ Countries included in all plans
- Canelo Mobile branded handsets
- Their own dealer portal to run activations, refills, to mdn changes, sim swaps, and more)
- Spiffs for first 3 months of customer service
- High dealer refill rates (10%)
- Brand new MVNO. (Will have their bumps and bruises)
- Airtime refills not available on other TSPs only on their Dealer Portal
- Low data buckets compared to other MVNOs
- Low high speed data on unlimited plan
- Spiffs are on the lower end compared to other MVNOs
For a full list of Canelo Mobile Master Agents click here
Sound off below with any thoughts